Posted on: November 22, 2022
2160 Westover Rd, Chicopee, Massachusetts 01022
TruGreen - Neighborhood Lawn Sales Representative
Every TruGreen associate is committed to quality. We all have an
important role to play in the success of our company. There is no
job too small or too great that doesn't equally impact our
We know there is no business without the people behind our brand
that make it - and our services - a reality. You play a critical
role in contributing to a high-performing team.
At TruGreen, we are committed to our customers, our teams, our
values and the science of lawn care. A career with TruGreen is a
career full of new opportunities to learn and take pride in your
#BeTruGreen and find yourself with a satisfying and rewarding
What's In it for YOU!
- A job that keeps it interesting-no two days are alike, and you
get to work outside instead of inside a stuffy office
- Opportunities to grow your career
- Competitive wages - guaranteed weekly base compensation, start
- Average income is $1,000/week (based on weekly salary and
average commissions earned for qualifying reps meeting performance
- Awesome teammates who are dedicated to our values, customers,
lawn science and YOU!
- Affordable medical and prescription drug plans
- Financial health resources, including 401k
- Training & Development
- Paid Time Off/Sick Leave
As a TruGreen Sales Representative, you can use your people skills
to help new and existing customers find the right lawn care
maintenance plans, both at people's homes and/or by phone. If you
are focused, dedicated, good at time management, and can close any
sale, then this is the role for you!
- People Skills: interacting and engaging with people to help us
build customers for life
- Communication Skills: ability to efficiently communicate
TruGreen treatment plans and offerings during at-home or phone
- Listening Skills: humble and willing to listen to people to
learn their needs and find appropriate solutions
- Valid Driver's License is required
As America's number one lawn care company, TruGreen - is dedicated
to using our science-based expertise and local experience to create
beautiful, healthy properties across the nation. Through our lawn,
tree & shrub, and pest control services, we help improve the health
and beauty of outdoor spaces everywhere, so people can Live Life
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage
diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -
Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities. To learn more, Click Here or to request an
application accommodation, Click Here .
California Residents: for information on personal data we collect
as part of the application process, Click Here .
TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
To view our disclaimer,
Keywords: TruGreen, Chicopee , Sales Representative, Sales , Chicopee, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!