Customer Service Representative
Company: Domino's Pizza - Team Springfield Pie
Posted on: January 6, 2022
When it comes to making and delivering delicious pizza, Dominos is
king. Dominos operates more than 14,000 pizza restaurants in more
than 85 countries and delivers more than 1.5 million pizzas each
day. Dominos delivery experts drive more than 10 million miles
across the United States every week to bring you the best food we
can make. Talk about passion! Heres how we became a powerhouse of
You got game? You got spring in your step? You want the best job in
the world! And schedules that work with you, not against you?
That's right, we live to beat the rush and make it possible to
make, bake or take pizzas during the hungry hours of the day and
night, part or full time. You'll have plenty of time left over for
school, hanging with your friends, or whatever. Sound good? Even if
you just need a second job for some extra cash, Domino's Pizza is
the perfect place for you.
We are searching for qualified customer service reps with
personality and people skills. We're growing so fast it's hard to
keep up, and that means Domino's has lots of ways for you to grow
(if that's what you want), perhaps to management, perhaps beyond.
Whether it's your hobby, main-gig, or supplemental job, drop us a
line. We're bound to have just the thing for you.
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- Operate all equipment.
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area,
- Prepare products.
- Receive and process telephone orders.
- Clean equipment and facility approximately daily.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and
quickly (may use calculator).
- Must be able to make correct monetary changes.
- Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and process
- Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly
and accurately make precise movements with speed.
- Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch
- Orientation and training provided on the job. (PAID)
- Communication Skills
- Ability to comprehend and give correct written
- Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers
to process orders both over the
- phone and in person.
Work Conditions Exposure to::
- Varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when removing
trash and performing other outside tasks.
- In-store temperatures range from 36 degrees in cooler to 90
degrees and above in some work areas.
- Sudden changes in temperature in the work area and while
- Fumes from food odors.
- Exposure to cornmeal dust.
- Cramped quarters including walk-in cooler.
- Hot surfaces/tools from the oven up to 500 degrees or
- Sharp edges and moving mechanical parts.
Here are some of the benefits of working here:We Offer:Health
Insurance (Full Time Only)Dental Insurance (Full Time
Only)Disability Insurance (Full Time Only)Life Insurance (Full Time
Only)Flexible SchedulePaid Sick DaysFree FoodFood
DiscountsExcellent environment to work.Fantastic Opportunities to
grow in your career and to be very successful if you are a hard
How does the Pay Work?:
If you don't have any experience with Domino's Pizzas, We start all
Insiders at $13.75 for the first 30 days; After 30 days, if
everything is well, we move you to $14.00. Once you learn how to
make pizzas, we move you to $14.50. Every time you learn a new
skill or improve your skills, we will give you a raise. We will
cross-train you to achieve all these goals. From this point on, you
can stay as a pizza maker if you would like or move up to be a
shift runner, assistant manager, Manager, Supervisor, and
eventually, a business owner. We offer profit sharing bonus for
Assistant Managers and Above.
If you are a quick learner, you can get all the raises very
Keywords: Domino's Pizza - Team Springfield Pie, Chicopee , Customer Service Representative, Sales , Chicopee, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!