Truck Driver No Touch Freight
Company: Gordon Food Service
Posted on: January 1, 2019
Drop & Hook - Home Daily
Sunday - Thursday
Average $80K annual salary
Our drivers hold the keys to our success! As a driver for Gordon Food Service you are important to everyone - our customers, our company and your family. It's one of our Cornerstone Values - and we know you need balance in life and to feel appreciated for the time spent here with us. We put our values into action in many ways, including:
- Committed schedules that allow you to be home regularly
- Exceptional benefits , pay, and incentives
- High-quality, well-maintained trucks
- Dedicated to your safety While not everyone sees the activity behind the scenes, it takes a lot of manuevering to get every Gordon Food Service trailer in its proper position to serve our customers. Transit Drivers play a critical role by hauling both loaded and empty trailers between Distribution Centers and from point to point through nightly transit.
Our trucks are clean , safe , and well-cared for , just like we care for our drivers.
You can also count on us for stability - food is always in season. The Food Service industry is growing and you could be part of that story.
It's time for you to feel safe , valued ,and respected .
Give us a chance to tell you why working for us is different from anyone else.
Our minimum requirements:
- At least 21 years of age
- CDL A license and Doubles Endorsement required at hire
- Clean driving record; expect DOT standards
- Ability to pass a RIAH drug screen (hair test)
- Ready for technology -- handheld scanners, basic computer operations Click Here to get a quick glance of who we are and the impact you could have on the food service industry.
There's a seat at our table for you!
Be part of an amazing culture where what matters to you, matters to us!
Gordon Food Service values our customers and understands that their success is largely dependent upon their workforce. To demonstrate our commitment to our partnership, we will require any candidate who works for a Gordon Food Service customer to provide a letter of support from their management if they are selected for the interview process.
We take care of each other at Gordon Food Service. Employees love our competitive benefit plans, which include all the things you would expect and a few that you might not!
Click here for more details.
Want to Learn More About Gordon Food Service? Check Us Out:
Gordon Food Service is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment, or in terms or conditions of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. The EEO is the Law poster is available here:
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request to and use the words \"Accommodation Request\" in your subject line. Please keep in mind this method is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.
All Gordon Food Service locations are tobacco-free.
Gordon Food Service is a drug-free workplace and drug tests all employees.
Associated topics: dispatcher, fleet, handler, management, manager, manager trainee, operations manager, supervisor, technician, union
Keywords: Gordon Food Service, Chicopee , Truck Driver No Touch Freight, Professions , Chicopee, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!