Company: JSK Recruiting, Inc
Posted on: June 24, 2018
Job DescriptionMaintenance Supervisor
- Global manufacturer with over 50 facilities. They recently expanded the operation and is looking for a Maintenance Supervisor to lead/direct the team of highly skilled maintenance mechanics and electricians
- This facility is over 500,000 square feet and has a mix of new and old equipment. They need a supervisor who will organize, streamline and improve the operations output.
- Relocation assistance will be provided on a case by case basis. Sponsorship is not available Responsibilities
- Manage a team of 10-15 tradesmen (Mechanics and Electricians).
- Manage and improve equipment performance, reliability, and up time.
- Utilize lean and six-sigma principles to implement continuous improvement methodologies to increase output
- Manage a team of employees, including hiring, workforce planning and scheduling, employee relations, and employee development.
- Ensure a safe working environment and promote an environment of continuous improvement.
- Improve preventive maintenance, predictive maintenance, and reliability programs
- Participate in capital projects and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Analyze equipment and maintenance data, using tools such as failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA), root cause analysis, etc. Requirements
- BS degree is preferred or equivalent maintenance supervision experience
- 5+ years of maintenance supervision experience. Ideally in a food, chemical or consumer products manufacturing environment.
- Will consider candidates directly from the military in a maintenance capacity
- Experience working in an automated facility with robotics, PLC’s, VFD’s, high-speed packaging and similar equipment is preferred
- Able to teach mechanics and electricians how to troubleshoot electrical and mechanical skills. Able to troubleshoot the following: pumps, conveyors, valves, flanges, steam traps, packaging equipment, slicers, case erectors, palletizers, robotics, PLC’s, VFD’s, motors, etc.
- Able to read blue prints and schematics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good attitude, excellent problem-solving skills and able to work in a fast-paced environment If you have experience as a Maintenance Supervisor, apply today! Company DescriptionThe team at JSK Recruiting, Inc. prides itself on providing boutique-level services combined with the resources of a larger recruiting firm. We forgo the traditional nine-to-five workday model in favor of complete accessibility. We are here for our clients and candidates when they need us most.With 12 years of experience in the field of supply chain and manufacturing recruiting, we maintain the relationships that employers are looking for in a recruiting firm as well as those that talented professionals need when they are ready to make a career change.At JSK Recruiting, we provide complete recruiting services, from sourcing candidates to organizing the interview process. Finding both long-term employees and rewarding careers across manufacturing and supply chain positions has never been easier.
Keywords: JSK Recruiting, Inc, Chicopee, Maintenance Supervisor, Professions, Chicopee, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!