Company: Cardinal Health
Posted on: September 12, 2023
- Report to the Manufacturing Site Director and be responsible
for three shift production operation leadership teams and the
supervision of approximately 225 employees.
- Participate in EH&S incident reporting including near miss,
accident investigations and corrective action.
- Support an aggressive Quality program which instills personal
accountability for accuracy, consistency and completeness for all
operations and departments create and maintain an environment of
excellence, world-class quality, and continuous improvement.
- Ensures timely manufacturing of products to satisfy customer
service and quality requirements.
- Define the roles and responsibilities of all leaders who report
to you advise, coach, and lead them.
- Monitor operations for conformance to financial objectives
manages expense spending in manufacturing and continuously
identifies and implements product cost reductions.
- Establish and maintain relationships with employees to prevent
and resolve problems while maintaining a union-free workplace.
- Oversee the management of production operations and operational
excellence functions supervise employees directly and through
- Prepare and maintain long- and short-range plans, objectives,
and budgets for production floor success create and communicate a
production vision that complies with company and plant
- Ensure SMART objectives are in place for all employees and
audit the accountability of those employees against the established
- Supports new product initiatives, equipment upgrades, etc. to
ensure their successful implementation within manufacturing.
- Monitor and champion positive and compliant employee relation
programs and policies ensure all employees are treated fairly and
that policies and programs are administered equitably and
- Review, evaluate and approve promotion and transfer of exempt
- Participate in the development of the organization by engaging
and investing in group and individual training and development
- Follow all ISO 13485, GMP, OSHA and plant/corporate standards,
policies, and procedures.
- Experience with Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing tools
- Understand FDA regulations surrounding the manufacturing of
medical devices, GMPs and process validations
- at least 7 years of experience in manufacturing preferred
- at least 3 years of prior supervisory experience preferred
- BA, BS or equivalent experience in related field preferred
Keywords: Cardinal Health, Chicopee , Production Manager, Professions , Chicopee, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!