Manufacturing Operations Analyst
Company: US Tsubaki Automotive, LLC
Posted on: May 21, 2023
Description:Responsible for execution/overseeing inventory
management to include, cycle count programs, physical inventories
if needed, analyses of current inventory practices, and
improvements to current inventory practices based on
analyses.Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The essential
duties and responsibilities of this job are included but not
limited to this job description - other tasks may be assigned and
expected to be performed.
- Responsible for setting up new employees in Freedom and
- Responsibility to monitor live production reporting systems
(SFC and Freedom): run daily report, Identify, communicate and fix
errors; create and update user manuals;
- Report weekly/monthly production scrap.
- Responsible for entering daily production data in the company
database (QAD): WSERVICE and EXPORT.
- Develops and updates/create production reporting forms as
needed (Paper production reporting form is our backup system for
recording production in case of a system. Production sheets are
also used for recording work order productivity).
- Assist production departments with the following: Freedom
labeling issues (print/reprint), transfer parts, refill lots.
- Assist Logistics Department with any last-minute requests for a
- Process the Return to Vendor (RTV)
- Perform recounts/audits counts for all Chicopee WMS
location-based count and some item-based count
- Review and process item-based cycle count information (WSERVICE
- Generate monthly WMS cycle counts metrics
- Maintain good communications with internal / external
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred but Not Required.
- 1 -3 years of related experience within the automotive industry
- Inventory Management Skill/Cycle Count/Physical Inventory
- Excellent computer skills, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Attention to small details as well as strong math skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within a structured
teamWork Environment: The work environment characteristics
described here are representative of those an employee encounters
while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee
occasionally works near moving mechanical parts and is occasionally
exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, fumes or airborne
particles, and vibration. The noise level in the work environment
is usually moderate.Tsubaki is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
Keywords: US Tsubaki Automotive, LLC, Chicopee , Manufacturing Operations Analyst, Professions , Chicopee, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...