Company: Viant Medical Inc
Posted on: May 20, 2023
Come join a growing, steady company! Excellent Benefits and a
great team to work with.
- Full Medical, Dental & Vision, 401(k), effective on your 1st
- Paid holidays The Production Manager will be responsible for
all production processes and personnel as well as overseeing
warehouse activities. Responsibilities:
- Overseeing general manufacturing processes and personnel.
- Monitor performance and quality standards.
- Responsible for collecting and analyzing data to support
business goals, KPI's, and drive change as needed.
- Maintain the measurement of machine utilization and efficiency
for product throughput.
- Monitor labor constrains to support schedule attainment and
- Identify, troubleshoot and problem solve issues and
non-conformances to products and processes as necessary.
- Monitor and maintain processes and business objective to
sustain or drive change to KPI performance.
- Implement process improvements to reduce redundancy and
- Lead safety and quality practices across the manufacturing
- Observe for potential safety observations and be involved in
the JHA process.
- Collaborate and communicate with Master Scheduler for
production schedules & raw material requirements.
- Works diligently with Quality and Engineering departments to
develop mechanisms that will improve quality, standardize processes
and reduce costs.
- Participates on new product teams to help build plan that will
ensure a smooth transition from concept to production and full
- Provide agility and servant leadership to the team on the
manufacturing floor, while promoting integrity to our safety and
- Materials/warehouse management - evaluate current processes
within the warehouse to determine if bottlenecks and inefficiencies
- Make changes as needed for better product/material flow.
- Facilitate cycle count program to meet business goals.
- Facilitate ongoing training to develop their team and drive
- Collaborate with the management and team personnel to ensure
efficient and effective work environment.
- Uphold policies and standards of the company.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned.
- Tactical daily management & leadership for production,
warehousing, shipping, and receiving. (SQDC)
- Developing a data driven staffing plan/HC strategy & managing
variable labor cost to achieve financial targets.
- Mentoring / Developing the production supervisors & leads.
- Using data & opex tools to reduce unplanned downtime, machine
utilization, & support VIP projects (labor utilization).
- Collaborate with master scheduler for S&OP process and
- Longer Term, this individual could also become the Site OPEX
POC/Lead and Associate Training. Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business preferred
- 5+ years' in Production/Warehouse Management experience
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Team leadership and training expertise
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office Physical Requirements
- Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally,
and / or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and / or lift, carry,
push, pull or otherwise move objects.If the use of arm and / or leg
controls requires exertion of force greater than sedentary work and
worker sits most of the time, the job is light work.
- The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform
an activity such as; preparing and analyzing data and figures;
transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading;
visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and or
operation or machines (including inspection); using measurement
devices; and/or assembly or fabrication of parts at distance close
to the eyes. Work Conditions
- The worker is subject to inside environmental
conditions:Protection from weather conditions but not necessarily
from temperature change. Viant is a global medical device design
and manufacturing services provider that partners and innovates
with customers to provide the highest quality, life enhancing
medical devices. We do this through our depth and breadth of
capabilities, end-to-end integration, technical expertise, and
relentless focus on our customers and on operational excellence.
With nearly 6,000 associates across 24 locations worldwide, we
offer a unique combination of small-company service and attention
with big-company resources. For more information, visit
viantmedical.com or follow us on LinkedIn. Viant provides equal
employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status,
amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with
applicable federal, state, and local laws. Viant complies with
applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has
Keywords: Viant Medical Inc, Chicopee , Production Manager, Professions , Chicopee, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...