Licensed Clinician - Continuum
Company: Gandara Mental Health Center
Posted on: February 3, 2020
Licensed Clinician - Continuum159-379
The Licensed Clinician position performs professional clinical
services and casework management to adolescent male youth (14-18
years of age), committed to our Continuum Program. The Licensed
Clinician will carry a maximum caseload of 6 youth under the
supervision of an on-site clinical director. The program is
committed to a culture that is trauma informed, and guided upon a
positive youth development philosophy. We build upon values that
celebrate diversity and inclusion.
- Provide individual/group (DBT/Substance Prevention and
Treatment) to assist clients in gaining insight into their
challenges and to motivate them to achieve more pro social,
- Plan and monitor assigned clients' progress by evaluating
treatment modalities and determining, through a teamwork approach,
appropriate treatment strategies.
- Provide functional behavioral analysis of mal-adaptive
- Document clients' progress and other pertinent information on a
- Participate in the development of treatment plans by presenting
individual cases to interdisciplinary care teams, assist in
evaluating the evidence presented, and make recommendations
uniquely suited to the individual.
- Prepare and maintain clinical case reports, narrative reports,
statistical reports, and other records to facilitate exchange of
Licensed Clinician Job Requirements
- Master's degree in Psychology/Social Work required. Only
candidates that are licensed eligible will be considered.
- Candidates will need strong oral and written skills, good
interpersonal skills, and knowledge of data recording and
- Bilingual - Spanish encouraged to apply
- Background in treatment planning, facilitating clinical groups
(DBT), and substance preferred.
Licensed Clinician BENEFITS
- Retirement Plan 403(b)
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid vacations
- 11 paid holidays
- 8 discretionary days a year
- Discounts offered to your Verizon and/or Sprint plans
- Hiring Bonus may vary based on degree*
G--ndara Center provides residential, mental health, substance
abuse and preventive services for children, adults and families
across the Pioneer Valley and eastern parts of Massachusetts.
Founded in the Hispanic community, we value cultural diversity and
strive to provide culturally competent, innovative services to a
Chicopee, Massachusetts, United States
Keywords: Gandara Mental Health Center, Chicopee , Licensed Clinician - Continuum, Other , Chicopee, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!