Customer Experience Associate III
Posted on: September 8, 2023
About Conduent:Through our dedicated associates, Conduent
delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of
Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments creating exceptional
outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on
them. You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a
difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed
and valued every day. Job Description:Job Track Description:
- Performs business support or technical work, using data
organizing and coordination skills.
- Performs tasks based on established procedures.
- In some areas, requires vocational training, certifications,
licensures, or equivalent experience.General Profile
- Expands skills within an analytical or operational
- Maintains appropriate licenses, training, and
- Applies experience and skills to complete assigned work.
- Works within established procedures and practices.
- Establishes the appropriate approach for new assignments.
- Works with a limited degree of supervision.
- 25 WPM.Functional Knowledge
- Has developed skillset in a range of processes, procedures, and
- Supports to achieve company goals by helping teams to integrate
and work together.Impact
- Impacts a team through quality of the services provided and
- Uses discretion to modify work practices and processes to
achieve results or improve efficiency.Leadership
- May give informal guidance to junior team members.Problem
- Ability to problem solve, self-guided.
- Evaluates issues and solutions to provide the best outcome for
the client and end-users.Interpersonal Skills
- Exchanges information and ideas effectively.Responsibility
- Assesses calls to provide service immediately, be transferred,
or require follow-up for client resolution.
- Identifies customer needs by referring to case notes and
examining each as a specific case.
- Performs routine call center activities concerning business
products and services.
- Uses standard scripts and established guidelines while under
supervision, to meet SLAs.
- Provides customers with information that is specialized.
- Communicates in a warm and empathetic manner.
- Gathers all necessary information to update the database.
- Escalates issues to senior levels, based on complaints or
- Explains company policies to customers.
- Responsible for the end-to-end resolution of customer
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.Closing:Conduent is an
Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all
positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry,
national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression,
sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental
disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service
animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of
genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People
with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for
or compete for employment with Conduent may request such
accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the
accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the
"Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google
Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: . You may
also . At Conduent, we value the health and safety of our
associates, their families and our community. Under our current
protocols, we do not require vaccination against COVID for most of
our US jobs, but may require you to provide your COVID vaccination
status, where legally permissible.
Keywords: Conduent, Chicopee , Customer Experience Associate III, Other , Chicopee, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!