Company: Viant Medical
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Now hiring for 2nd & 3rd shift !
* 2nd Shift -
* 3:00 PM-11:30 PM
* Monday- Friday
* Pay starting at $16.00/hr
* 3rd Shift -
* 11:00 PM-7:30 AM
* Pay starting at $17.00/hr
New employees are eligible for the following benefits effective
date of hire!
Earn up to an additional ($750) Attendance Monthly Bonus
On Demand Pay: Access your pay as soon as you've earned it!
* Medical, dental, and vision benefits-effective on date of
* Generous paid time off benefits and 11 paid Holidays
* Company-paid life insurance
* 401k plan with company match
* Low-cost nutrition and mental health visits
* Up to $150-off your gym membership annually
* Discounted Pet Insurances for your furry friends
* Access to individualized financial planning meetings
* Employee Discount Program with savings on electronics, home
goods, gym equipment, and more
* Discounted family caregiving support
* Tuition Reimbursement
* On-site Training Programs
* Defined Career Path for advancement in role and compensation
* New Hire On-boarding Training Plans
Our top-notch work environment includes:
* Climate Controlled in the summer months
* Clean Room Environment (hospital grade cleanliness)
* Clean, Quiet, Comfortable Setting
This position ensures that assigned machines/equipment produce
product at or above department standards. Responsible to produce,
assemble, inspect and pack all parts as per the work instructions
for each assigned task or machine. Maintain all required paperwork
and documentation to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and ISO
* Operate machines maintaining productivity, efficiency and product
* Perform visual inspection and testing to ensure all products meet
* Reporting of data collection and coordinate with mold tech's or
maintenance for machine errors.
* Separate parts from runners by visually examining for: flow
lines, long gates, shorts, splaying, flash, etc. As needed, trim
and clip excess plastic from parts.
* Pick up bins of parts from shelves under injection molding
* Provide breaks as required by lead or supervisor.
* Package parts in bags, totes or boxes as applicable (plant
* Palletize product per work instructions (plant specific).
* Minimum of 3 years of experience in a fast paced manufacturing
work environment. Injection molding is a plus.
* Previous work experience showing good attendance levels and that
used effective problem solving skills is highly desirable.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
knowledge of techniques, tools, machines, equipment, fixtures, and
* Must have good mechanical aptitude and problem-solving skills,
intermediate computer skills to generate reports.
* Demonstrate good judgment, decision-making abilities and
potential for growth within the company.
* Basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply & divide).
* Experience with weigh scales.
High School Diploma or equivalency is preferred. Experience may be
considered in lieu of a degree for a candidate who can demonstrate
the combination of experience, training and education to be capable
of successfully fulfilling all duties and responsibilities of the
Viant is a global medical device design and manufacturing services
provider that partners and innovates with customers to provide the
highest quality, life enhancing medical devices. We do this through
our depth and breadth of capabilities, end-to-end integration,
technical expertise, and relentless focus on our customers and on
operational excellence. With nearly 6,000 associates across 24
locations worldwide, we offer a unique combination of small-company
service and attention with big-company resources. For more
information, visit viantmedical.com or follow us on LinkedIn. Viant
provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability,
marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in
accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Viant
complies with applicable state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the
company has facilities.
* Pay Type Hourly
* Chicopee, MA, USA
Keywords: Viant Medical, Chicopee , Machine Operator, Other , Chicopee, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!