General Clerk III - Chicopee
Company: Leading Solutions, LLC
Posted on: January 18, 2023
General Clerk III - US Army Recruiting Command, Chicopee, MA
Prepare and track applicant processing packets while communicating
with military, civilian, and medical staff daily. Maintain reports
and files both paper and electronic to assist Guidance Counselors
(GC) in applicant processing. Maintain suspense files, conduct
follow-ups prior to suspense dates and request interim responses as
Specific tasks include:
- Report on incoming correspondence regarding applicant
documentation for uploading the DD Form 2807-2 into MIRS (MEPS
Integrated Resource System).
- Communicate daily with designated Military, civilian, and
medical staff daily on applicant processing requirements
(VIA-email, phone, etc.).
- Review and update MEPS Medical and Action logs daily.
- Review applicant's documents and preform Quality Control
Procedures for Army personnel packet accuracy.
- Track deadlines for any required waivers or follow-up
- Prepare applicant packets for processing.
- Process packets and maintain a list with all required
supporting documents for submission to designated Military staff.
This list consists of any medical waivers required for enlistment,
and medical reports required. Contractors shall scan and upload
medical documents and medical reads into MIRS for processing.
- Communicate with MEPS staff for additional applicant processing
requirements, corrections, and submissions.
- Perform administrative actions required for applicant
processing (Service Processing For, High School pulls, MEPs to
- Monitor MIRS for dispositions on applicants processing
throughout the MEPS and keep the SGC informed daily regarding any
- Track scheduled consults through MHS Genesis.
- Ensure LS (Live Scan) results are reflected on the SF 86.
- Perform administrative updates to ensure accurate shipper
- Ensure applicants source document information matches
applicant's data in RZ (Recruiter Zone).
- Ensure admin holds are cleared (admin holds are any
administrative actions that will prohibit the applicant from
enlisting). Keep track of such holds, and ensuring the future
soldier gets appropriate waivers.
Keywords: Leading Solutions, LLC, Chicopee , General Clerk III - Chicopee, Other , Chicopee, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!