Customer Service Representative
Posted on: November 17, 2022
You got game? You got spring in your step? You want the best job
in the world! And schedules that work with you, not against you?
That's right, we live to beat the rush and make it possible to
make, bake or take pizzas during the hungry hours of the day and
night, part or full time. You'll have plenty of time left over for
school, hanging with your friends, or whatever. Sound good? Even if
you just need a second job for some extra cash, Domino's Pizza is
the perfect place for you.
We are searching for qualified customer service reps with
personality and people skills. We're growing so fast it's hard to
keep up, and that means Domino's has lots of ways for you to grow
(if that's what you want), perhaps to management, perhaps beyond.
Whether it's your hobby, main-gig, or supplemental job, drop us a
line. We're bound to have just the thing for you.Requirements:
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- Operate all equipment.
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area,
- Prepare products.
- Receive and process telephone orders.
- Clean equipment and facility approximately daily.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and
quickly (may use calculator).
- Must be able to make correct monetary changes.
- Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and process
- Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly
and accurately make precise movements with speed.
- Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch
- Orientation and training provided on the job. (PAID)
- Communication Skills
- Ability to comprehend and give correct written
- Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers
to process orders both over the
- phone and in person.
Work Conditions Exposure to::
- Varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when removing
trash and performing other outside tasks.
- In-store temperatures range from 36 degrees in cooler to 90
degrees and above in some work areas.
- Sudden changes in temperature in the work area and while
- Fumes from food odors.
- Exposure to cornmeal dust.
- Cramped quarters including walk-in cooler.
- Hot surfaces/tools from the oven up to 500 degrees or
- Sharp edges and moving mechanical parts.
Benefits:Here are some of the benefits of working here:We
Offer:Health Insurance (Full Time Only)Dental Insurance (Full Time
Only)Disability Insurance (Full Time Only)Life Insurance (Full Time
Only)Flexible SchedulePaid Sick DaysFree FoodFood
DiscountsExcellent environment to work.Fantastic Opportunities to
grow in your career and to be very successful if you are a hard
worker.How does the Pay Work?:If you don't have any experience with
Domino's Pizzas, We start all Insiders at $13.75 for the first 30
days; After 30 days, if everything is well, we move you to $14.00.
Once you learn how to make pizzas, we move you to $14.50. Every
time you learn a new skill or improve your skills, we will give you
a raise. We will cross-train you to achieve all these goals. From
this point on, you can stay as a pizza maker if you would like or
move up to be a shift runner, assistant manager, Manager,
Supervisor, and eventually, a business owner. We offer profit
sharing bonus for Assistant Managers and Above.
If you are a quick learner, you can get all the raises very
fast!Company IntroductionWhen it comes to making and delivering
delicious pizza, Dominos is king. Dominos operates more than 14,000
pizza restaurants in more than 85 countries and delivers more than
1.5 million pizzas each day. Dominos delivery experts drive more
than 10 million miles across the United States every week to bring
you the best food we can make. Talk about passion! Heres how we
became a powerhouse of pizza delivery.
Keywords: Domino's, Chicopee , Customer Service Representative, Other , Chicopee, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!