Recovery Clerk- Part Time
Company: BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Join a team of more than 25,000 team members, comprised of our
home office and over 215 clubs and 3 distribution centers in 17
states. We're committed to delivering value and convenience to our
Members, helping them save every day on everything they need for
their family and home. BJ's Wholesale Club offers a collaborative,
team-oriented environment where all team members can learn, grow
Responsible for providing members with prompt and courteous service
and assistance, replenishing and stocking merchandise, and keeping
the sales floor clean, neat and fully organized.
* Carry out job functions and responsibilities as assigned. Support
the application of club policies, procedures and compliance.
* We strive for flawless execution and hold ourselves accountable
* Acts with honesty and integrity and lead with the member in mind
to address any and all concerns and to escalate any concerns, as
* Ensure a safe and positive environment for our members and each
* Embrace inclusion and diversity, by working together with
collaboration and respect. Work as a team to achieve goals.
* Move with speed and agility in everything we do.
* Innovate and adapt so we can move as fast as the world around
* Maintain a friendly and positive attitude.
* Deliver service excellence through all points of contact.
* Resolve and deescalate to address every member concern.
* Ensure a safe and positive environment and experience for the
* Daily commitment to GOLD Member Standards
* Greet, Anticipate, Appreciate (GAA)
* Fast, Friendly Full, Fresh, Clean
Club Standards: Work as a team to deliver GOLD club standards
* Work with commitment and pride to deliver GOLD- Grand opening
* All items stocked and promotional plans executed
* Maintain visible accurate signage
* Clean and organized, inside and out
Know your Business:
* Understand how to access and read production and/or financial
performance reporting for your department
* See the connection between consistent execution and the positive
impact it can have on the business
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
* Provides members with prompt and courteous service and
* Replenishes, refills, stocks, and straightens merchandise.
Ensures proper signage of merchandise.
* Keeps sales floor clean, neat and full organized.
* Replenishes milk, dairy, freezer, food, and non-food merchandise.
Folds and organizes apparel, books, and other merchandise.
* Removes empty cardboard from the sales floor, shelves, display
cases, and replenishes box bins. Uses cardboard baler to dispose of
* Returns all returned and re-shop merchandise to the sales
* Maintains all club policies and procedures.
* Performs other duties as assigned, including working in other
departments as needed.
* Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of
* Must successfully complete required training and certification
* Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail required.
Environmental Job Conditions
* Most of the time is spent moving about continuously on hard
surfaces. Frequently requires bending, climbing, crawling, pulling,
reaching, stooping and climbing ladders/step stools.
* Frequently requires lifting objects up to 30 pounds. May require
lifting and moving heavy and/or awkward objects more than 30 pounds
with assistance. Requires using a pallet jack to pull and push
* Frequent exposure to company authorized cleaning agents.
* Exposure to both indoor and outdoor temperatures, as well as
occasional exposure to extreme temperatures in freezers and
Keywords: BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc., Chicopee , Recovery Clerk- Part Time, Other , Chicopee, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!