Metal Finisher - 2nd Shift
Company: US Tsubaki Automotive, LLC
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate a variety of machines for metal finishing, i.e.,
chamfer barrels, polishing machines, spin dryers and shot peen
- Follow work instructions to maintain work flow and produce good
parts for the line.
- Follow safety instructions including P.P.E. Fill out paperwork
to accurately track traceability on all parts.
- Work to specifications, schedules, orders and general
instructions of department group leader and supervisor.
- High school diploma or GED equivalency
- Be able to read and write English
- 2 -5 years' experience running multiple machines,
troubleshooting and performing preventative maintenance.
- Moderate physical effort consisting of occasional heavy
weights.Tsubaki is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
Keywords: US Tsubaki Automotive, LLC, Chicopee , Metal Finisher - 2nd Shift, Other , Chicopee, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!