Company: Management & Training Corporation
Posted on: May 8, 2022
We are looking for an outgoing and driven individual for our
Outreach & Admissions Department. We offer a pay rate of $22.60 per
hour. We offer FREE Medical and Dental insurance for the employee.
-Position Summary:Responsible for direct screening and recruitment
of potential students for enrollment in Job Corps, in compliance
with government and management directives.Essential Functions:
- Conduct innovative outreach activities within the community
with public service agencies, community organizations, schools and
individuals who might refer eligible candidates to the Job Corps
- Ability to recruit from both center location and satellite/
mobile recruitment sites.
- Interview interested candidates and obtain pertinent
information on each one.
- Prepare documentation on potential students and review with the
center as applicable or necessary.
- Arrange for and assist in providing pre-enrollment orientation;
schedule tours of the center.
- Prepare necessary and required reports related to the
- Assist in the development of new and revised policies and
procedures affecting student recruitment.
- Create network with youth development agencies, one-stop
agencies, churches and community organizations to provide a
wide-base for recruiting of potential students.
- Promote the development of Career Success Standards by modeling
appropriate behaviors, mentoring students where necessary, and
monitoring both positive and negative behaviors through
interventions.It is expected that the incumbent shall perform other
duties as assigned within his/her capabilities as determined by
management.Education and Experience Requirements:Bachelor's degree
in human services, psychology, counseling, education, social
science, business, communications, or closely related field; or
Associate's degree and two years related experience required. -
Excellent written and verbal communication skills and computer
proficiency also required. -Management & Training Corporation is an
Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.
Keywords: Management & Training Corporation, Chicopee , Admissions Counselor, Other , Chicopee, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!