Front End Lead Clerk
Posted on: January 7, 2022
This position will assist the FE Manager in all aspects of Front
End Operations, including cash management, bookkeeping, customer
service, payroll, schedule writing, recruiting, training and
development of staff.
Essential Job Functions:
The essential job functions of this position include, but are not
limited to, the following:
- Ability to proficiently read, write, speak, analyze, interpret,
and understand the English language.
- Ability to perform math skills.
- Ability to make change with all denominations of American
- Ability to stand/walk for the duration of a scheduled
- Ability to stand, bend, twist, reach, push, pull and regularly
lift 25 lbs., and occasionally lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to work with a wide variety of fresh, dried and/or
processed products, spices and powered substances
- without negative allergic consequences.
- Meet all work schedules and comply with all time and attendance
- Ability to work in varying temperatures
- Ability to tolerate moderate amounts of dust and chemical
agents during routine housekeeping duties.Requirements
- Maintain a clean, neat, organized and safe work
- Maintain department sanitation & QA standards by cleaning &
sanitizing all work surfaces, utensils & equipment. Keep floor
clean of debris and spills.
- Greet all customers and provide them with prompt, courteous
service and assistance.
- Adhere to security policies and procedures (i.e. spot checks,
pickups, cash room integrity).
- Comply with all store rules, Company policies, safety
requirements, security standards and all local,
- State and federal health and civil code regulations.
- Daily reconciliation and balancing of drawers, house fund,
lottery and other areas as necessary.
- Proper ordering of supplies and change.
- Reporting any suspicious activity or mishandling of funds.
- Utilize and maintain equipment as required by department;
report any equipment problems immediately.
- Dress according to company policy to include uniform, name
badge and hat or hair restraint. Comply with QA hand washing
standards and use disposable gloves when handling food.
- Be knowledgeable in the company's HAZCOM program and adhere to
manufacturer's label instructions for the safe and proper use of
all chemical products.
- Complete all applicable department training programs.
- Comply with Price Rite Service Priorities: clean, fresh, and
- Train, observe and development front end staff.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Part Time work hours - Our business requires a flexible
scheduling consisting of days, evenings and weekends. Weekly
average hours for part time is 20-25. Hours fluctuate weekly in
accordance with business needs.
- Part Time Training Requirements - All Team Members are provided
paid training and expected to successfully complete all components
of training within the first 30 days. This includes web based and
- All Team Members are expected to report to work as scheduled
and required to record work time through our electronic time and
attendance system. Excessive lateness and/or absences is not
- Stockers are expected to meet efficiency and productively
NOTE: ASSOCIATES MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER TO OPERATE BALERS,
HI-LOS, POWER JACKS AND SLICING MACHINES.
Important Disclaimer Notice:
The above statements are only intended to represent the essential
job functions and general nature of the work being performed and
are not exhaustive of the tasks that an Associate may be required
to perform. The employer reserves the right to revise this job
description at any time and to require Associates to perform other
tasks as circumstances or conditions of its business, competitive
considerations, or the work environment change.
Keywords: PriceRite, Chicopee , Front End Lead Clerk, Other , Chicopee, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!