Client Care Coordinator
Company: Home Instead
Posted on: January 5, 2022
Home Instead Are you Organized and Forward-Thinking?Pioneer Care
LLC d/b/a Home Instead Senior Care is looking for an organized
individual to join us in our mission to enhance the lives of aging
adults and their families. This Client Care Coordinator role
manages quality assurance with extensive one-on-one with our
clients.Objective:The Client Care Coordinator is expected to
perform a variety of duties that relate to client care including
care consultations with potential clients and family members,
client/CAREGiverSM introductions and quality assurance visits with
existing clients. They use the consultative sales approach to
determine each individual client's needs to provide solutions and
create a tailored service plan. They continuously evaluate the plan
through a series of ongoing communications and visits to ensure
high quality care, client satisfaction and retention as well as
opportunities to increase service hours. This is a full-time
position that will require occasional evening and weekend hours.
This position also requires daily driving. Primary
- Reflect the core values of Pioneer Care LLC, d.b.a. an
independently owned and operated Home Instead franchise.
- Meet with potential clients and family members to discuss their
needs and provide solutions in the form of a service plan.
- Conduct Service Inquiries and Care Consultations as
- Maintain ongoing communication and a consistent follow-up
schedule with potential clients and families who have yet to commit
- Work with other team members to coordinate various aspects of a
- Conduct client/CAREGiver introductions with every new client
and with every new CAREGiver.
- Create and maintain client and responsible party records
documenting all quality assurance meetings.
- Plan and execute a schedule that ensures each client has at
minimum one quality assurance visit per (month/quarter).
- Recognize and pursue opportunities to modify service plans to
best support the ongoing needs of clients through a quality
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with clients,
family members, the franchise owner, colleagues and CAREGivers, and
referral providers/care providers.
- Work with clients and their families on the various issues that
may arise to ensure they are getting resolution to issues as well
as receiving the services needed.
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job
- Participate in on-call rotation. One night per week and one
weekend per month. Requirements:
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Must have reliable transportation and proof of valid car
- Must have minimum of 3 years driving experience
- Must be 21 years of ageKnowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication
skills and the ability to listen effectively
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain
confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as
sound judgment and good decision-making skills
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness
consistent with office standards, practices, policies and
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the senior care industry
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily,
monthly, quarterly and yearly work
- Must have the ability to establish good working relationships
with the franchise owner, office colleagues, CAREGivers and the
- Must have the ability to present a professional appearance and
- Must have the ability to operate office equipment
- Must be patient and congenial on the telephone
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Excel and
- Must have the availability to work evenings or weekends as
- Must have the ability to perform duties in a professional
- Must have the ability to work as a part of a teamAttach
ResumeEach Home Instead franchise is independently owned and
Keywords: Home Instead, Chicopee , Client Care Coordinator, Other , Chicopee, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!