Company: Hoppe Technologies
Posted on: November 23, 2021
The Master Production Scheduler is responsible for the daily
scheduling of all CNC milling and turning machine centers as well
as assembly, inspection to ensure production schedule meets or
exceeds our customers' expectations for on-time delivery.Essential
Duties and Responsibilities
- Interface with Infor Syteline to create and manage production
orders utilizing finite-forward scheduling.
- Develop and manage Production Schedules to maximize the
company's throughput, efficiency and effectiveness and communicate
with Operations team daily.
- Optimizes the flow of both raw materials and finished goods
throughout the plant to optimize inventory levels, minimize
transaction volumes and continuously improve efficiency in relation
to production schedules.
- Synchronizes production schedules between departments.
- Manage feedback loop to validate schedules are being followed
and communicate cross-functionally with Operations, Customer
Service, and Supply Chain teams.
- Responsible to identify and initiate modification to current
operations and bill of material as needed to maintain scheduling
and operational accuracy.
- Proactively identify, communicate and de-conflict scheduling
- Monitor capacity levels for each resource and recommend
equipment and staffing level changes to support growth trends.
- Works with Plant Manager to justify and obtain approval for
- Provide reports/metrics to management as required.
- Keeps Plant Manager apprised of issues and seeks guidance as
- Assumes additional responsibilities as needed.
- Support safety and quality goals throughout the facility.
- Support continuous improvement projects.Education
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Business, or
- Professional certifications such as CPIM preferred.Experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in hands-on Production Planning
and/ or Master Scheduling.
- Previous experience developing and implementing Master
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing and Theory of Constraints
- Hands on experience with pull systems, level loading, forecast
accuracy, and capacity planning preferred.Knowledge, Skills and
- Excellent communicator with all members of the
- Ability to be both deeply analytical and provide executive
level messaging and communication.
- Ability to operate both strategically and tactically.
- Super-user of Excel (macros, algorithms, sequel
- Advanced level of knowledge of Infor Syteline 8.03 or
- Ability to read engineering drawings and bill of
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and work
independently with little supervision.
- Build positive team spirit by developing constructive and
cooperative working relationships and interdepartmental group
commitments to achieve production goals and objectives.
Keywords: Hoppe Technologies, Chicopee , Master Scheduler, Other , Chicopee, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!