We are equipped and ready for the war on COVID-19. Our nurses
are provided PPE, including N95 masks upon hire.
Sign on Bonus for this position is
Nurses will service patients at homes in various cities
within approximately 10-20 miles of
Registered Nurse (RN Adult Skilled Nursing
Aveanna Healthcare, the largest home health care company in the
U.S., is hiring compassionate Registered Nurses
(RN)to provide high quality Adult Skilled Nursing Services
to adult patients in a home setting. We are the hearts of 30,000
caregivers and trusted by over 33,000 families.
We off a great pay structure: (Below based on $42.00 per visit
- $42.00 per visits
- $105.00 per Admission Weekdays
- $126.00 per admission on Weekends
- Pay for Mileage.
- Full time receives a $500.00 sign on bonus.
Qualifications of the Registered Nurse
- Looking for Nurses with Med-surge background, Behavioral Health
and New grads.
- Must have good standing license (RN) in the state in which the
clinician will practice.
- Must have at least 6 months of experience in a hospital or home
- Current CPR certification.
- Must be willing to travel and visit adult patients in their
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse
- One to one patient care in a home environment
- Delivery of specialized nursing care to medically complicated
- Patient assessments, coordination of care
- Health promotion, teaching, and training of family members
- Must be able to work one weekend per month. ( paid above and
Benefits of the Registered Nurse (RN):
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life
- 2 Weeks Vacation*
- 1 Week Sick time
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer
- Easy access to state of the art technology for electronic
charting during point of care
- 24 Hour 7 Days a Week Team Support for direct clinical and
- Paid Per Visit & Weekly Paychecks
- Paid Training & Continuous Professional Development
- benefit eligibility is dependent on employment
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Aveanna
provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to
federal law requirements, Aveanna complies with applicable state
and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
CCPA Notice for Job Applicants, Contractors, and Employees
Residing in California