Company: CENVEO WORLDWIDE
Posted on: March 21, 2020
Cenveo, a world leader in the management and distribution of
print and related offerings is seeking experienced Envelope Machine
Adjusters to work in its Chicopee, MA facility.
The ideal candidate will have a High School diploma or equivalent,
2+ years of experience as a Machine Adjuster working with envelope
machines (627) and a high degree of mechanical aptitude with
experience in a production environment
Cenveo offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits
package including, but not limited to medical, dental, vision, life
insurance, short & long term disability,401k, PTO and Company paid
Under minimal supervision, sets up and adjusts envelope folding
machines for safe and efficient operation in the production
process. This includes the start-up, operation, adjustment to
proper parameters involving close tolerances, maintenance,
troubleshooting, and cleaning of the equipment. May provide
training and assistance to lesser skilled adjusters and/or
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
These are functions a qualified incumbent or applicant must be able
to perform with or without reasonable accommodation.
* At the start of the shift, inspect all orders processed on
machine during the previous shift for correctness of folding,
gumming, printing, count and packaging; obtain approval from lead
adjuster or supervisor on start-up of new orders.
* Make proper size changes and adjustments to all assigned machines
in accordance with estimated change times; note any delays on work
* Continuously monitor all assigned machines and performance of
operators to ensure quality and run speed standards are being
* Provide training and assistance to coworkers, including other
* Ensure all change parts are cleaned and returned to parts cage or
other assigned areas at completion of order.
* Return ink, skids, cut blanks, etc. to their assigned areas upon
completion of order.
* Review condition of all panel cutting dies with lead adjuster or
supervisor once they are removed from machines; return dies to
parts cage to be returned to inventory or sent out for
* Ensure all check sheets, time reports, and other paperwork is
filled out correctly and completely.
* Relay any special instructions or important information
pertaining to machine performance to next shift upon their
* Monitor machine shut downs where applicable to ensure proper wash
up of machines at end of shift; ensure work area is clean..
Other (Non-Essential) Functions
Includes functions which are normally performed by persons holding
this title. However, these functions may be reassigned to other
employees as part of a "Reasonable Accommodation" under the
* May act as machine operator to cover breaks or meal periods.
* Other duties and assignments as required.
Physical Requirements & Environmental Conditions
* Requires frequent standing, walking, carrying, bending, stooping,
grasping, and reaching.
* Ability to perform a volume of mechanical detail work with speed
and accuracy; manual dexterity.
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., carry 50 lbs., push 100 lbs., pull
* Exposure to noise; must wear hearing protection and safety
Keywords: CENVEO WORLDWIDE, Chicopee , Adjuster Trainee, Other , Chicopee, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!