Human Resources Coordinator
Company: US Tsubaki Automotive, LLC
Posted on: June 15, 2022
The TSUBAKI name is synonymous with excellence in quality,
dependability and customer service. U.S. Tsubaki Automotive, LLC is
an international tier-one supplier of high-speed chain drive
systems to the automotive industry. Essential Duties and
Responsibilities: The essential duties and responsibilities of this
job are included but not limited to this job description - other
tasks may be assigned and expected to be performed.
- Encourage and support associate and manager self-service, where
available. Where not available, ensure accurate and timely entry of
HR data (hires, data changes, terminations).
- Payroll-Timecard management. Work with supervisors to avoid
timecard discrepancies such as time-off balances and leaves of
absence. Ensure alignment to timekeeping policies. Maintain and
keep track of Time & Attendance for hourly non-exempt employees to
ensure compliance with all work rules.
- Maintains personnel filing system and record retention program
per company policy.
- Post internal notices on communication boards and
- Support the hourly recruiting (application screening, interview
scheduling, and onboarding).
- Work with the Training Coordinator to ensure employee data
integrity and compliance with IATF 16949 / ISO 9001:2015.
- Assemble and ensure data quality for internal reports such as
monthly headcount and turnover.
- Assist with programs and activities such as annual benefits,
open enrollment communications, year-round wellness initiatives;
recognition programs for length of service, retirement; picnics,
breakfasts, and charitable events.
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- 0 - 2 years of related work experience in a manufacturing
setting, with a working knowledge of general HR principles and
day-to-day HR processes.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office experience with emphasis in
Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Prior experience with Kronos Timekeeping is highly desired
- Demonstrated ability to accurately perform high volume,
- Excellent at planning, organization, and managing multiple
- Effective and professional written and oral communication
- Highly customer service oriented
- Ability to independently derive answers to problems through
research and thought and present ideas persuasively
- Ability to move safely in a manufacturing environmentU.S.
Tsubaki offers a competitive compensation package, including health
benefits effective on date of hire, generous 401(k) match and
profit sharing, education reimbursement, and annual bonus
potential.Tsubaki is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
Keywords: US Tsubaki Automotive, LLC, Chicopee , Human Resources Coordinator, Human Resources , Chicopee, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!