Manufacturing Supervisor (2nd Shift and 3rd shift)
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Manufacturing Supervisor -
(2nd & 3rd shift openings)
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline or
- Minimum five (5) years related supervisory or engineering
experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of fiber optic material and or finishing technologies
- Effective communication skills: listening, writing, speaking
and oral presentations.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate and
develop subordinates and to create effective working relationships
with all functions and levels within the company.
- Effective management skills-plan, direct, organize and
- Ability to manage resources; equipment, personnel and time on
- Ability to provide leadership for change and continuous
improvement on multiple shifts.
- Due to the nature of work performed at this facility, US Person
status may be required.
- Provides first level supervision for assigned department(s)
including attaining production schedules and maintaining process
control to produce the quality and the quantity of products
- Maintains an adequate supply of materials and tooling.
- Maintains process controls and attains weekly production
- Works with Manufacturing Manager, Production Control, Sales,
Shift Supervisors, Customer Service and Engineering in establishing
new processes and/or improvements.
- Conducts daily shop floor management meetings (Level 2 or 3)
and monthly departmental cell meetings.
- Promotes culture of teamwork and continuous
- Monitors material quality of finished product; correlates
material defects and recommends corrective action.
- Ensures that assigned employees receive all job-related
training and maintains a training matrix for use in making job
Keywords: StarrTrax, Chicopee , Manufacturing Supervisor (2nd Shift and 3rd shift), Hospitality & Tourism , Chicopee, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!