Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
Company: Chicopee Gardens Nursing and Rehab
Posted on: September 5, 2019
Shifts Available: FT 7am-3pm, PT 7am-3pm FT 3pm-11pm, Per Diem
We are seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant CNA to join our
skilled nursing facility Chicopee Gardens in Chicopee, MA!
You will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide each of your
assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in
accordance with the resident's assessment and care plan as a
Certified Nursing Assistant CNA.
CNA FT 7am-3pm 37.50 hours
CNA PT 7am-3pm 15.50 hours
CNA FT 3pm-11pm 37.50 hours
CNA PT 3pm-11pm 30 hours
CNA PT 3pm-11pm 22.50 hours
Per Diem all 3 Shifts
SMS us for a rapid response 717.740.2906 People Powered.
- Assist residents with daily dental and mouth care (i.e.,
brushing teeth/dentures, oral hygiene, special mouth care, etc.),
with bath functions (i.e., bed, bathtub or shower bath, etc) and
with hair care functions (i.e., combing, brushing, shampooing,
- Change bed linens. Keep linens tight to avoid wrinkles from
forming under the resident
- Assist resident with bowel and bladder functions (i.e., take to
bathroom, offer bedpan/urinal, portable commode, etc)
- Assist residents in preparing for activity and social programs
(i.e. church services, parties, visitors, etc)
- Change dressings, bandages, binders, etc., as instructed
- Ensure that residents who are unable to call for help are
- Active Certified Nursing Assistant Certification
- Paid Time Off (PTO), To be used at your discretion for;
Vacation, Sick, &/or Personal time
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- & many more!
Keywords: Chicopee Gardens Nursing and Rehab, Chicopee , Certified Nursing Assistant CNA, Healthcare , Chicopee, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!