Company: Chenega Corporation
Posted on: May 22, 2023
CHENEGA TRI-SERVICES, LLC Chicopee, Massachusetts
The Nurse Practitioner shall provide personal services as a Fee
Basis Providers (FBP) who shall perform medical histories, physical
examinations, as well as review of required medical tests and
documents pertaining to consultations and medical histories.
- Perform medical histories, physical examinations, and reviews
of required medical tests and documents pertaining to consultations
and medical histories on applicants for the Armed Forces in
accordance with USMEPCOM Regulation 40-1 and other applicable
- Arranging (but not performing) Medical consultations to include
but not limited to orthopedics, psychiatry, ears, nose and throat
specialty, dermatology, internal medicine and dental.
- Will accomplish the specified quantity and quality of work
within the schedule and hours allotted herein.
- Will conduct a minimum of medical processes under the 4 points
each hour calculation. For example, 4 male age 39 or under
examinations, conducting 2 female age 39 or under examinations,
conducting 2 males over age 40 inspections.
- Perform records review/consult reviews and results
- CMO will determine the type of work to be performed during the
duty day; I.e. assigning of profiling/non-profiling duties,
conducting physical examinations, reviewing medical pre-screened
- Abide by DoD, USMEPCOM, and other applicable instructions,
regulations and policies.
- Will not provide any health care services beyond the scope of
the physical examinations and reviews of required medical test and
documents pertaining to consultations to medical histories, not
shall they provide medical advice or recommendation. The only
exceptions to provide on-site emergency stabilization and/ or
treatment to the applicant until emergency medical service
- Will not conduct physical examinations and not give any advice
to applicants regarding their Armed Forces choice of service
- Other duties as assigned Qualifications:
- Must possess current unrestricted license to practice as a
Nurse Practitioner in one of the fifty states, the District of
Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin
Islands and be privileged by the USMEPCOM Command Surgeon. All
current and past state licenses shall be unencumbered.
- Graduate of a Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited school of
nursing (National League of Nursing) and a Master's or Doctoral
Degree from a program accredited by the American Academy of Nurse
Practitioners Certificate Program (ANPCP) or the American Nurses
Credentialing Center (ANCC).
- Must have completed a residency or have provided direct patient
care as an independent practitioner within the last three
- Possess a current certification of Basic Life Support Training
from the American Heart Association or American Red Cross training
for Healthcare Providers. This training must include a hands-on
portion, and be recertified every two years. This certification
shall be maintained throughout the performance period of the
contract. Knowle dge, Skills and Abilities:
- The FBP shall possess computer skills necessary to access and
update electronic applicant medical documentation, access and
respond to e-mail communications, and use internet sites as
required to obtain information on medical issues or gain
information from organizations involved in accessing personnel into
the Armed Forces. Physical Demands: The physical demands described
here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is
regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is
frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel
and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally
required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or
crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25
pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include
close vision. Any estimated salary provided by this job board may
not align with Chenega's compensation program. Please apply to
connect with a recruiter who can provide more details.
Keywords: Chenega Corporation, Chicopee , Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare , Chicopee, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...