Company: Kindred Behavioral Health
Posted on: November 15, 2022
LifePoint Health is seeking a passionate, creative and
goal-oriented Registered Nurse tojoin the team at the adolescent
behavioral health unit located within Baystate Health. We
specialize in behavioral health services to children and teens up
to 17 years of age. We offer a compassionate and multi-disciplinary
treatment team led by Board-certified child psychiatrist and
includes licensed therapists, recreational therapists and nursing.
- We are looking for someone who will have an immediate impact on
expanding on our success, growing our services and fulfilling our
mission of improving the lives of all we touch. - We are currently
offering a $15k sign on bonus for this position. As a Behavioral
Health Registered Nurse / RN you will:
- Provide planning and delivery of direct and indirect patient
care through the nursing process of Assessment, Planning,
Intervention, - and Evaluation.
- Develops nursing care plan in coordination with patient, family
and interdisciplinary staff as necessary.
- Communicates changes in patient's clinical condition with
Physician's, Nursing Supervisor/Manager, and co-workers as
- Participates in discharge planning process.
As a Behavioral Health Registered Nurse / RN you will have:
- Graduated from an accredited Bachelors of Science in Nursing,
Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma program.
- Current state licensure as Registered Nurse / RN.
- BCLS Certification.
- ACLS preferred.
- Minimum one year in an inpatient psychiatric setting.
Keywords: Kindred Behavioral Health, Chicopee , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Chicopee, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!