Private Duty Nurse RN
Company: Aveanna Healthcare
Posted on: September 15, 2022
Aveanna Healthcare, the largest home health care company in the
U.S., is hiringcompassionate Nurses (RN/LPN)to provide high quality
Adult Skilled Nursing Services to adult patients in a home setting.
We are the hearts of 30,000 caregivers and trusted by over 33,000
- Pay Differentials for SOC, ROC, Recert
- Employee Referral Program
- Paid Holidays
Qualifications of the Nurse:
- Looking for Nurses -with; -
- Med-surge background
- New to Home Health Welcome
- New Graduates Welcome.
- Must have good standing license (RN) in the state in which the
clinician will practice.
- Current CPR certification.
- Must be willing to travel and visit adult patients in their
home.Responsibilities of the Nurse:
- One to one patient care in a home environment
- Delivery of specialized nursing care to medically complicated
- Patient assessments and coordination of care.
- Health promotion, teaching, and training of patients and or
- Must be able to work one weekend per month.Benefits of the
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 2 -Weeks Vacation -
- Mileage Reimbursement
- 1 Week Sick time
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Matching*
- Easy access to -state of the art -technology for electronic
charting during point of care -
- 24 Hour 7 Days a Week Team Support for direct clinical and
- Paid Per Visit & Weekly Paychecks
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Paid Training & Continuous Professional Development
- benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status
- Complete EMR SystemAs an employer accepting Medicare and
Medicaid funds, employees must comply with all health-related
requirements in all relevant jurisdictions, including required
vaccinations and testing, subject to exemptions for medical or
religious reasons as appropriate.
Keywords: Aveanna Healthcare, Chicopee , Private Duty Nurse RN, Healthcare , Chicopee, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!