LPN (Licensed practical nurse)
Company: Chicopee Rehabilitation And Nursing Center
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Chicopee Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is the home where
people work together to make great things happen every day. We
offer a pleasant, family-friendly environment and a wonderful
reputation providing services to our residents, families and local
community. We are offering a sign on bonus up to $10,0000TEAMWORK *
EXCELLENT BENEFITS * STABLE WORK ENVIRONMENTDuties and
Responsibilities for RN/ LPN
- RN or LPN Provides nursing care to patients as assigned.
- RN or LPN Administers and records medications and treatments as
- RN or LPN Prepares for and assists Physicians and others with
diagnostic procedures and treatments.
- RN or LPN Reinforce supports and provides health care
instructions to patients and their families.
- RN or LPNParticipates with other team members in planning,
implementing and evaluating nursing care and other patient
- RN or LPN Assists in the admission, transfer, and discharge of
- nurse Observes and reports patients vital signs, symptoms and
general condition to the appropriate individual(s).
- nurse Records on patient charts observation of patients
responses to nursing care rendered.
- RN Maintains environmental conditions conducive to the comfort
and safety of patients.
- Assists with unit management and/or assume charge of unit as
- RN/LPN : 1 year (Registered Nurse / Licensed Practical Nurse)
- RN/LPN (Registered Nurse / Licensed Practical Nurse
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Otherby Jobble
Keywords: Chicopee Rehabilitation And Nursing Center, Chicopee , LPN (Licensed practical nurse), Healthcare , Chicopee, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!