Company: Global Medical Response
Posted on: January 10, 2022
More Information about this Job: American Medical Response (AMR)
Springfield, MA Paramedic AMR is hiring experienced field
Paramedics to provide Advanced Life Support Care to the City of
Springfield, MA and surrounding communities. Recently, AMR
implemented a market wage adjustment that makes us the highest paid
ambulance provider in Western Massachusetts. In addition to these
wages, AMR has one of the best benefits packages, including an 8%
401k match, one of the best PTO packages, and a broad array of
medical benefits. Pay scale ranges from $22.50 / hr - $33.43 / hr.
Paramedic IMMEDIATE HIRING! PARAMEDIC We're hiring Paramedics that
are passionate about delivering compassionate, high-quality service
and basic, as well as advanced patient care to our customers.
- Assess each call situation to determine best course of action
while working with progressive Paramedic protocols.
- Utilize your Paramedic skills on medical equipment and
procedures including defibrillator, EKG monitor, oxygen and suction
devices, and intravenous fluids to provide advanced medical
- Communicate with patient and loved ones to provide information
and assurance that care is being given.
- Act as Paramedic team leader and take responsibility for the
scene and unit management as needed.
- Drive the ambulance on 911 responses.
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all
allied health and public safety personnel as well as you fellow
Paramedics . Minimum Required Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- State Paramedic License
- State Driver's License
- BLS, ACLS, NREMT- Paramedic
- Driving record in compliance with company policy
- Pass Physical Agility Test
- Some work experience, preferably in healthcare Why Choose AMR ?
AMR is one of Global Medical Response 's (GMR) family of solutions.
Our teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in
the areas of emergency and patient relocation services. View the
stories on how our employees provide care to the world at
www.AtaMomentsNotice.com. Learn how our values are at the core of
our services and vital to how we approach care and check out our
comprehensive benefit options at GlobalMedicalResponse.com/Careers
.EEO Statement: Global Medical Response and its family of companies
are an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and
Keywords: Global Medical Response, Chicopee , Paramedic Basic, Healthcare , Chicopee, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!