Program Director for DYS Detention Program
Company: Gandara Mental Health Center
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Program Director for DYS Detention Program179-379 Program Director
for DYS Detention Program We are hiring a Program Director for our
DYS Detention Program in Chicopee, MA. The Program Director is
responsible for overall program administration, compliance with
licensing requirements, maintaining program structure and milieu
safety and maintaining required occupancy and outcome requirements.
The schedule for this position is Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, with
flexibility to support the needs of the program. Program Director
- Hire and provide on-going training for staff.
- To provide direct formal supervision for administrators.
- To participate in the maintenance and implementation of the
Program policies and development.
- To participate in the on-call rotation of administrators.
- To perform other duties as assigned by the Division
- To participate in the management and planning for the Program
through participation in weekly A-Team meeting, Bi-Monthly Staff
meeting, and monthly Departmental Director's meetings.
- To maintains standards and records in order to comply with all
funding and licensing agency requirements of program data.
- To act as a liaison between Program and other Agencies as well
as the community at large.
- To ensure the availability of adequate support services to the
Program including consultation and training. Program Director
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in Human Services and
one (1) year of Management/ Supervisory experience.
- Must have valid driver's license
- Must meet Agency requirements for driving history records; Pass
Criminal and DCF Background Record Check, fingerprinting
- Ability to work effectively with other community Agencies
(i.e., School Dept., DCF, DYS, Juvenile Court, EEC, etc.)
- Excellent communication, record-keeping and organizational
skills required. BENEFITS
- Retirement Plan 403(b)
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid vacations
- 11 paid holidays
- 8 discretionary days a year
- Discounts offered on Sprint, T-mobile or Verizon plans! The
Gandara Mental Health Center provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to
all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. G--ndara
Center provides residential, mental health, substance abuse and
preventive services for children, adults and families across the
Pioneer Valley and eastern parts of Massachusetts. Founded in the
Hispanic community, we value cultural diversity and strive to
provide culturally competent, innovative services to a diverse
community. Chicopee, Massachusetts, United States
Keywords: Gandara Mental Health Center, Chicopee , Program Director for DYS Detention Program, Executive , Chicopee, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!