Company: Planet Fitness Chicopee
Posted on: September 14, 2023
The Club Manager will be responsible for the oversight of gym
operations to ensure an exceptional "Judgement Free" member
experience as well as a financially successful club. The Club
Manager will be accountable for leading a team of employees in a
positive, motivating manner with continuous assistance in employee
training and development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruit, hire, train and develop a high performing staff
consisting of Assistant Managers, Member Service Representatives,
Trainers and Custodians.
- Create and maintain a welcoming atmosphere for all members,
prospective members and guests and ensure staff follows superior
customer service guidelines.
- Staff Management
- Schedule staff and ensure all shifts are covered.
- Lead by example and maintain consistent accountability for
direct reports by training and coaching, ensuring adherence to PF's
values and goals.
- Administration and processing of all weekly/bi-weekly employee
- Resolve employee issues or concerns.
- Manage disciplinary/termination activities.
- Involved in all front desk related activities including:
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a
variety of questions.
- Check members into the system.
- New member sign-up.
- Take prospective members on tours.
- Facilitate all member requests, issues and questions.
- Ensure prompt opening/closing of gym.
- Oversee cleanliness and maintenance of facility including
taking responsibility for largest section of cleaning daily.
- Ensure safety of employees, members and club property.
- Determine and communicate equipment repair in a timely
- Manage marketing efforts by ensuring that staff is aware and
trained on all marketing promotions.
- Authorize expenditures and refunds. Make daily bank
- Prepare all HR related forms and send to Corporate Payroll
- Track statistics and reports (weekly, monthly, annually).
- Backup support for any employee who is absent.
- Superior customer service skills, preferably in the fitness
- Experience working as an Assistant Manager at Planet
- Exceptional leadership, diplomacy and listening skills.
- Basic computer proficiency (Microsoft Suite).
- Hard working, enthusiastic and energetic!
- Strong problem resolution skills.
- Current CPR Certification required.
- High school diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older. Physical Demands
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
- Must be able to occassionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals during shift.
Keywords: Planet Fitness Chicopee, Chicopee , General Manager, Executive , Chicopee, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!