Company: US Tsubaki Automotive, LLC
Posted on: May 21, 2023
Description:This position is responsible for managing and
directing Production Quality. The Production Quality Manager is
responsible for planning goals, strategies, and resources to meet
company objectives. Knowledgeable of Automotive Quality
Requirements, including the IATF Quality Standard, Customer New
Product Development procedures, Laboratory requirements, and
Manufacturing techniques. Must possess Leadership qualities
required to lead Continuous Improvement teams and gain confidence
of Production areas.Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The
essential duties and responsibilities of this job are included but
not limited to this job description - other tasks may be assigned
and expected to be performed.
- Ability to Problem Solve and provide Decision Making methods to
tackle complex Product and Process Quality issues.
- Strong Manufacturing background in a high-volume, automated
machining and assembly operation.
- Provides Leadership role in CI process to improve quality and
efficiency, and reduce costs.
- Key member of Management Team responsible for accomplishing
business goals and objectives.
- Manages the accuracy and schedules related to QA support
functions, including Calibration of Gages and Equipment, including
- Leads team to reduce non-conformances and eliminate
sorting/rework. Coordinates resources required to address quality
- Develops plans to improve quality and efficiency, while
- Create and monitor daily efficient flow of material through the
department by utilization of manpower and equipment in the
- Determine and implement continuous improvement plans for the
equipment, and overall department.
- Manage yearly budget for the department ensure goals are met by
reducing cost related to production and MRO supplies.
- Establish a working relationships with associated departments
i.e. Planning, Engineering and Production.
- Establish and maintain effective communication vehicles such as
toolbox meetings and employee meetings.
- Understands, communicates, and follows all company policies,
work rules, and Union Contract. Effectively utilizes this knowledge
- Analyze and resolve work problems, or assists workers in
solving work problems.
- Make daily decisions on production schedules and personnel
related matters that affect the delivery and quality.It is the
expectation of the company that Manager/Supervisors will accomplish
these goals by working to a high ethical standard and consistently
complies with all company policies, work rules, Union Contractual
agreements, and applicable laws with little to no direct
- BSME Degree required, an advanced engineering degree is
- ASQ CMQ/QE or equivalent preferred.
- 5+ Years of Automotive Manufacturing Experience; 8-10 years of
Quality Management experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in Lean Manufacturing,
Project Management, ISO and TS16949 procedures experience is
requiredWork Environment: The work environment characteristics
described here are representative of those an employee encounters
while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee
occasionally works in wet or humid conditions (non-weather), works
near moving mechanical parts or within risk of electrical
- The noise level in the work environment is usually
moderate.Tsubaki is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
Keywords: US Tsubaki Automotive, LLC, Chicopee , Quality Manager, Executive , Chicopee, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...