Posted on: May 8, 2022
Assistant Manager Do you want to be part of a team whose mission
is to Create Great Memories by bringing Family and Friends
together? Year after year, we strive to be the best Friendly's we
can be, because we owe it to our guests, consumers and to our team.
We are friendly people! Our team is filled with great people who
are optimistic, fun and always act with integrity. Be one of those
Friendly people who are making a difference in the business and the
communities we serve on a daily basis. The Assistant Manager is
Responsible and Accountable for:
- As an hourly Assistant Manager, you will ensure great guest
services by overseeing the floor.
- Open restaurant, perform daily inspection of dining area,
kitchen and service counter, verify supplies and prepare for
- Perform assigned operations shift duties in kitchen, dining and
take-out areas as required.
- Transport stock items to the appropriate stage are cooler,
freezer or dry storage as directed.
- Ensure safety regulations, quality standards and customer
satisfaction are achieved.
- Ensuring proper execution of all Friendly's food handling
procedures and recipes, in Compliance with all Daily Operating
- Support the team by working in a production position as
- Manage guest service by greeting assisting guests and
addressing issues and concerned whenever needed and according to
- Open & Closes restaurant, assigns and follows up on opening and
closing Daily Operating procedures and housekeeping job to ensure
cleanliness standards are maintained.
- Ensures all safety, security and sanitation policies are
consistently executed.Our Business: We are poised for growth and we
know that the best is yet to come for us. As an Employer of Choice,
we offer a wealth of opportunities for career growth within a
high-performing and rewarding environment.We are proud to be an
equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all
qualified candidates. Our Benefits: The health and well-being of
our Restaurant Managers and Team Members is a high priority at
Friendly's. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, and we
believe these are key components of our Restaurant Managers' total
rewards and employment experience.
- Half Off - On-Shift Meals
- Discount Program
- Flexible Schedule (Days, Night & Weekends)
- Employee Assistance ProgramsRequirements:
- Experience: minimum of one (1) year of food service experience.
Must have a proven track record of achieving results and building
- Education: High school graduate or equivalent
- Ability to partner and build relationships while demonstrating
leadership and integrity and promoting team success.
- Must be capable of performing all functions and meeting all
qualifications standards for all hourly positions.
- Knowledge of P.O.S. system and the back office systems to
fulfill management functions.
- Must be able to walk and stand during an entire shift.
- Frequent bending and squatting required.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
- Must have basic Math skills.
- Must be able to hear well amongst loud background noise.
- Must be able to perform all job functions safely.
- Must meet the company performance standards for the
job.Friendlys Restaurant Co, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
committed to compliance with all applicable laws and a workplace
free of discrimination and harassment, with all decisions made
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender
identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state
or local laws. Accommodations are available for applicants with
disabilities. We will provide our full EEO policy upon
Keywords: Friendly's, Chicopee , Assistant Manager, Executive , Chicopee, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!