Company: BAART Programs
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Exciting Medical Director Opportunity! Chicopee, -Greenfield,
Northampton, and Westfield, Massachusetts.
HCRC -(Health Care Resource Centers) services is dedicated to
providing individualized treatment integrating pharmacotherapy,
clinical counseling, recovery support and medical services. HCRC
-(Health Care Resource Centers), addiction treatment programs
deliver medically-supervised services for adults in a variety of
modalities and settings. As the largest specialty organization
addressing the opioid crisis, we have -unlimited opportunities for
those looking to make a difference. At HCRC (Health Care Resource
Centers), -we believe in delivering a higher level of care to our
patients, not just talking about it. We are committed to treating
our patients and each other with dignity and respect in a culture
that fosters excellence in all that we do. - Primary Job
- Admitting Patients for Methadone and Buprenorphine
- Physician will obtain a history and physical exam.
- Documentation into the EMR, entering orders for methadone
dosing in the EMR or writing a buprenorphine prescription (soon
this will be electronic, but we currently have a waiver to use
written scripts while we are moving to a new EMR).
- Consistently monitoring patient dosages in conjunction with the
Treatment Center Director, Counselors and Dosing Nurses.
- Consulting on patients that are high risk and doing annual
- Other related duties as determined by supervisor Qualifications
- Education - Certifications:
- Boarded Certified or Eligible in Addiction Medicine
- Must be licensed in the state of Massachusetts and have an
- At least 2 years of experience in Addiction Medicine required.
What to expect from us: HCRC (Health Care Resource Centers) -a
progressive substance abuse treatment organization is committed to
the highest quality of patient care in a comfortable outpatient
clinic setting. Our ultimate goal is to address the physical,
emotional, and mental aspects of opioid use disorder to help each
of our patients achieve long-term recovery and an improved quality
of life. HCRC (Health Care Resource Centers) -is committed to Equal
Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal,
State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the
basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion,
gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship,
genetic disposition, disability or veteran's status or any other
classification protected by State/Federal laws.
Keywords: BAART Programs, Chicopee , Medical Director, Executive , Chicopee, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!