DYS Detention Program Director
Company: Gandara Center
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Skip Navigation Jobs My Account search chevron_left Gandara
Mental Health Center, Inc. Jobs Apply Assistant Program Director -
Alternative Options ---
Youth/Young Adult Residential Chicopee, MA ------- ID: 396-379
Assistant Program Director - Alternative Options DYS Detention
ProgramWe are hiring an Assistant--Program Director for our
Alternative DYS Detention Program in Chicopee, MA.--The Assistant
Program Director is a member of the leadership team of an assigned
program and in the absence of the Program Director will assume
overall responsibility for a program.--The schedule for this
position is Tuesday - Saturday 12pm-8pm.Program
- To facilitate bi-monthly full staff meetings
- To participate as part of the management team in weekly
- To provide direct formal supervision of shift supervisors
- To participate in the maintenance and implementation of the
Program policies and development.
- To participate in the on-call rotation of administrators.
- To perform other duties as assigned by the Program
- To participate in the management and planning for the Program
through participation in weekly Supervisor's meeting, Staff
meeting, and monthly Departmental Supervisor's meetings
- Completion of DYS training academy.
Required SkillsProgram Director Qualifications:
- A combination of two years supervisory experience and higher
education in a social services degree.
- At least two years experience working with adolescents in a
high risk setting.
- Working understanding of Social Service Agencies and their
- Demonstrated ability to work with collaterals and above Social
- Must have valid driver's license
- Must meet Agency requirements for driving history records
- Retirement Plan 403(b)
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid vacations
- Paid Holidays
- 8 discretionary days a yearThe Gandara Mental Health Center
provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of
employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion,
termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation and training.G--ndara Center provides residential,
mental health, substance abuse and preventive services for
children, adults and families across the Pioneer Valley and eastern
parts of Massachusetts. Founded in the Hispanic community, we value
cultural diversity and strive to provide culturally competent,
innovative services to a diverse community. This position is
located in Chicopee, MA. View the Google Map in full screen .
-- 2021 - SilkRoad Technology - Sitemap
Keywords: Gandara Center, Chicopee , DYS Detention Program Director, Executive , Chicopee, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!