DYS Detention Program Director
Company: Gandara Center
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Program Director for DYS Detention Program We are hiring a
Program Director for our Alternative DYS Detention Program in
Chicopee, MA. The Program Director is responsible for overall
program administration, compliance with licensing requirements,
maintaining program structure and milieu safety and maintaining
required occupancy and outcome requirements. The schedule for this
position is Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, with flexibility to support the
needs of the program. Program Director Duties:
- Hire and provide on-going training for staff.
- To provide direct formal supervision for administrators.
- To participate in the maintenance and implementation of the
Program policies and development.
- To participate in the on-call rotation of administrators.
- To perform other duties as assigned by the Division
- To participate in the management and planning for the Program
through participation in weekly A-Team meeting, Bi-Monthly Staff
meeting, and monthly Departmental Director's meetings.
- To maintains standards and records in order to comply with all
funding and licensing agency requirements of program data.
- To act as a liaison between Program and other Agencies as well
as the community at large.
- To ensure the availability of adequate support services to the
Program including consultation and training.
Required Skills Program Director Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in Human Services and
one (1) year of Management/ Supervisory experience.
- Must have valid driver's license
- Must meet Agency requirements for driving history records; Pass
Criminal and DCF Background Record Check, fingerprinting
- Ability to work effectively with other community Agencies
(i.e., School Dept., DCF, DYS, Juvenile Court, EEC, etc.)
- Excellent communication, record-keeping and organizational
skills required. BENEFITS
- Retirement Plan 403(b)
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid vacations
- Paid Holidays
- 8 discretionary days a year The Gandara Mental Health Center
provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of
employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion,
termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation and training. Gndara Center provides residential,
mental health, substance abuse and preventive services for
children, adults and families across the Pioneer Valley and eastern
parts of Massachusetts. Founded in the Hispanic community, we value
cultural diversity and strive to provide culturally competent,
innovative services to a diverse community.MassLive.com. ,
Location: Chicopee, MA - 01013
Keywords: Gandara Center, Chicopee , DYS Detention Program Director, Executive , Chicopee, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!