Company: Metro Chrysler Jeep Dodge
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Automobile Technician Mechanic Job Responsibilities:Maintains
service operations by inspecting and maintaining
vehicles.Automobile Technician Mechanic Job Duties:
- Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing
vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine
tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing,
- Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator
complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures;
repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing
parts and components; repairing body damage.
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives;
adjusting controls and systems.
- Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine,
safety, and combustion control standards.
- Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and
- Maintains vehicle records by recording service and
- Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating
instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies;
performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Contains costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders;
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing
related results as needed.Automobile Technician Mechanic Skills and
Qualifications:Lifting, Energy Level, Dependability, Persistence,
Time Management, Attendance, Independence, Safety Management,
Problem Solving, Dealing with Complexity, Analyzing
Keywords: Metro Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Chicopee , Technician, Engineering , Chicopee, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!