Test and Analysis Engineer
Company: US Tsubaki Automotive, LLC
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The purpose of this position is to test chain drive performance in
simulations and within internal combustion engines or other
applications.Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The essential
duties and responsibilities of this job are included but not
limited to this job description - other tasks may be assigned and
expected to be performed.
- Create chain system models using multi-body dynamics simulation
software such as ADAMS, SIMDRIVE, VALDYN, GT-SUITE, etc.
- Analyze system/component performance in the dynamics simulation
software and correlate with real world/lab test results.
- Use Microsoft Excel to pre & post process large data
- Communicate and document engineering simulation or test results
and provide technical direction.
- Develop and provide test plans for customer issues.
- Operate engine dynamometers, motoring stands, and other test
- Set up chain system and component tests using appropriate
hardware, sensors, data acquisition, etc.
- Test chain drive performance in engines and other
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or applicable undergraduate
science degree required, BSME preferred.
- Understanding of internal combustion engines and the ability to
assemble & disassemble engines to install timing drives &
- Understanding of data acquisition, instrumentation, &
- Ability to travel to customer or test sites to conduct chain
system evaluations (engine tests) about 6 times per year, 1-2 weeks
- International travel is occasionally required.
- CAD & FEA skills to design and analyze parts. (Solidworks,
- Computer skills, proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Outlook
and WordWork Environment: The work environment characteristics
described here are representative of those an employee encounters
while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- Mostly in an office environment but occasionally in a factory
environment with exposure to elements such as odor, noise, dust,
heat, cold, or chemicals.
- The noise level in the office work environment is low but in
the factory it is moderate.Tsubaki is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: US Tsubaki Automotive, LLC, Chicopee , Test and Analysis Engineer, Engineering , Chicopee, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!