Company: US Tsubaki Automotive, LLC
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Description:The manufacturing engineer position develops and
recommends cost-effective manufacturing processes and methods in
accordance with product specifications and quality standards;
recommends improvements to production processes, methods and
controls; helps to coordinate manufacturing launches for new or
revised products. Helps to troubleshoot equipment and determine the
root cause of the equipment failure as needed throughout the
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The essential duties and
responsibilities of this job are included but not limited to this
job description - other tasks may be assigned and expected to be
- Recommends process improvement, problem resolution and employee
- Helps improve manufacturing processes and methods for
cost-reduction, quality improvement and efficiency.
- Prepares and presents plans for the above and coordinate
deployment including training of team members.
- Monitors process conditions of Manufacturing Equipment
- Lead investigations into manufacturing abnormalities, determine
root cause and suggest countermeasures
- Identify safety improvements and risk mitigation
- Support capacity analysis and ROI with ME on current and future
- Support ME with time study analysis, and capital planning
- Assists the Manufacturing Engineering team in improving a
system of production control, standard operating procedures,
safety, quality control and training.
- Helps to coordinate the manufacturing launch of new/revised
products including establishing goals, training team members and
- Designs, develops and tests and/or sources and cost-justifies
various tools, machinery and equipment for recommended
- Performs product/process analysis for cost reduction, quality
improvement, and improved efficiency.
- Represents manufacturing on cross-functional teams.
- Assemble mechanical and /or electronic devices and assemblies
referring to engineering specifications, prints and layouts.
- PLC Programming and troubleshooting skillsRequirements:
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- 1 -5 years of related job experience.
- Manufacturing experience in a fast paced/high volume metal
working business preferred
- CAD Knowledge
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills and have
the ability to be approachable and tactful.
- Good Math and computer skills. (Office, Word, Excel,
- Good organizational and planning skills.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and/or projects
Tsubaki is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
Keywords: US Tsubaki Automotive, LLC, Chicopee , Manufacturing Engineer, Engineering , Chicopee, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!