Company: UFP Technologies
Posted on: June 17, 2022
About UFP MedTech:UFP MedTech, a UFP Technologies, Inc
(Nasdaq:UFPT) business, offers a full suite of design, development,
process, and manufacturing services for single-use and single
patient medical devices. We create OEM devices, subassemblies,
components and packaging, from Innovation to Manufacturing, using a
differentiated flexible materials portfolio with best-in-class
operational excellence systems to improve patient outcomes for our
clients.Our culture is centered around innovation, collaboration,
creativity, and service. This is the connective tissue that drives
our pursuit of industry leadership and customer partnerships
throughout our organization.UFP Technologies, Inc. offers a
competitive benefits package, including but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
- 401K with a matching contribution
- Paid Time Off, Paid holidays, Employee discounts and much
more!Position Location: Chicopee, MASummary: The Quality Engineer
has the responsibility for the development and implementation of
quality systems for sealed plastic film products in an ISO 13485
environment involving multiple industries.Essential Duties and
- Provides oversight and approval of IQ, OQ, PQ validation
protocols, execution and reports on new and sustaining
- Oversees PPAP activities and produce PPAP submittal packages on
new and sustaining products.
- Participates as a member of the FMEA team related to primarily
new and developing products.
- Develops and documents control plans.
- Conducts statistical capability studies and sets up SPC control
- Documents inspection procedures and test methods.
- Performs regular audits of processes and materials to ensure
- Inspections, tests, and operations are being conducted and
documented according to applicable specifications and standard
- Assures the results of inspections and tests are in compliance
with all applicable requirements.
- Monitors final release of finished product based on above
- Monitors and interprets SPC charts to assure that processes
remain in control.
- Directly interfaces with production in the operator training
process for quality issues.
- Reviews reject reports and initiate corrective action as
- Directly interfaces with other support departments as
- Completes special testing when required for failure analysis,
- Sets up inspection/test equipment.Education / Experience:
- 4 year college degree in related field.
- 2-3 years of Quality Engineering experience preferred.
- Experienced in IQ, OQ, PQ validations.
- Good working knowledge of ISO 13485, PPAP, FMEA, AIAG Control
Plan Methodology, and SPC.
- ASQC Certified Quality Engineer preferred.
- Good computer skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization and
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills in problem analysis and problem
solving.To apply for this job please create a profile with us
through our online application system. Click the "Apply" box in the
upper right hand corner to start the application process. Or, if
you already have a social media account with LinkedIn, Google, or
Facebook you can use your log in credentials to apply.For more
information on UFP MedTech, visit www.ufpmedtech.com.UFP
Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Keywords: UFP Technologies, Chicopee , Quality Engineer, Engineering , Chicopee, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!