Company: Porter And Chester Institute
Posted on: January 7, 2022
Schedule: Either Full-Time or Part-Time/Adjunct
Automotive Technology Instructors are responsible for providing
quality instruction to students through well prepared classes,
relevant assignments, fair assessment of learning, clear
documentation of student progress, and support of the academic
success for all students.
Our Faculty Members:
- Have high energy level and ability to engage students
- Have excellent presentation skills
- Learn our practice and strategies quickly
- Receive and respond to ongoing training, development, and
- Mentor and help guide students of all levels achieve their
- Minimum 5 years experience in automobile repair.
- Must be an ASE Master Certified Technician.
- Ability to use common software programs (MS Word/Excel/Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Must have experience and knowledge of...
- Engine repair
- Shop management
- Engine performance
- Brakes, suspension, steering, and any other forms of automobile
Keywords: Porter And Chester Institute, Chicopee , Automotive Instructor, Education / Teaching , Chicopee, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!