Administrative Support Associate VII - Facilities Management
Company: Albany Medical Center
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Department/Unit: Facilities Mgmt Adm Work Shift: Day (United
States of America) Salary Range: $15.00 - $23.79 The Administrative
Support Associate VII will perform secretarial and administrative
duties assigned by the directors and upper management. The
qualified candidate will apply specialized knowledge to provide
administrative support for efficiency of the office operations and
help to achieve optimized workflow within the Facilities
Department. The ASA VII will be responsible for reports and data
necessary for operations, process improvement and success of the
- Develops and maintains a good working knowledge of Human
Resource Policies and fosters a good working relationship with
representatives within Human Resources to support Facility
management Leadership with recruitment, benefits and policy
changes, corrective actions and resolution of compensation issues
pertaining to staff.
- Develops and maintains an employee checklist for facility
management's leadership identifying annual education, training, and
Employee health requirements for all staff.
- Manages the administration of contracts and purchases through
labor and materials for all facilities Management departments. This
includes creation of contract documents, issuance of purchase
orders, and processing of applications for payment and
- Responsible for processing and payment of utility accounts for
main campus and off-site locations for Albany Med Health
- Performs secretarial, clerical, and general office duties,
which include handling and processing of requisitions, check
requests, purchase orders, and utility bills.
- Operates basic office equipment and trains other members of the
department on basic use.
- Demonstrates proficient computer skills.
- Organizes and files department data.
- Develops reports and data necessary for departmental
organization and optimized success of overall operations.
- Assists in the implementation of specialized projects.
- Back-up support for payroll processing using Workforce Central
- Any other duties as assigned. Minimum Qualifications
- Must hold a high school diploma or equivalent (GED), with some
post high school training. Associates degree in business or office
practice is preferred.
- Able to communicate effectively on a wide range of issues with
internal and/or external customers, initiate follow-up actions.
Able to work with others to accomplish a task or goal, be flexible
in work practices, procedures, and/or processes, work efficiently
with others to find solutions.
- Must be able to operate basic office equipment (fax,
photocopier, calculator) and demonstrate basic computer
- Ability to independently organize and prioritize work to
complete assignments in a timely manner and meet established
guidelines. Ability to multitask and gather data from appropriate
- Comfortable with basic math, addition, subtraction, division,
multiplication, and percentages.
- Ability to use PowerPoint, databases, charts, and graphs.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office products (Word, Outlook, Excel)
and formatting reports such as headings, table of contents,
- Ability to read and interpret utility bills.
- A minimum of three years of related experience preferred. Thank
you for your interest in Albany Medical Center!--- Albany Medical
is an equal opportunity employer. This role may require access to
information considered sensitive to Albany Medical Center, its
patients, affiliates, and partners, including but not limited to
HIPAA Protected Health Information and other information regulated
by Federal and New York State statutes. Workforce members are
expected to ensure that: Access to information is based on a "need
to know" and is the minimum necessary to properly perform assigned
duties. Use or disclosure shall not exceed the minimum amount of
information needed to accomplish an intended purpose. Reasonable
efforts, consistent with Albany Med Center policies and standards,
shall be made to ensure that information is adequately protected
from unauthorized access and modification.
Keywords: Albany Medical Center, Chicopee , Administrative Support Associate VII - Facilities Management, Administration, Clerical , Altamont, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...