Company: Valley Communications Systems Inc.
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Job DescriptionWe are seeking a part-time Collections Specialist
to become an integral part of our team! You will compile data,
correspond with customers on collections and research discrepancies
on accounts. This position would be perfect for the individual
looking for employment during school hours or someone looking to
work approximately 20 hours a week. Flexible start and end time, to
work with your schedule. This position is an on-site position and
cannot be done virtually.Responsibilities:
- Draft correspondence for standard past-due accounts and
collections, identify delinquent accounts by reviewing files and
contact delinquent account holders to request payments.
- Create reports regarding the current status of customer
accounts as requested.
- Research customer discrepancies and past-due amounts with the
assistance of management and other staff members.
- Copy, file and retrieve materials for accounts receivable as
- Relay changes of information to appropriate employees.
- Perform other office tasks as needed.Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent; Associates or Bachelors
degree in Accounting or Business Management preferred
- At least 2 years experience in billing, collections or other
- Experience in data entry
- Knowledge of standard accounting procedures
- Ability to prioritize and multitaskCompany DescriptionValley
Communications is a family owned business since 1945. Valley
services audio visual (AV), security, telephone, broadcast and
network services for the Northeast and across the country.
Keywords: Valley Communications Systems Inc., Chicopee , Collections Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Chicopee, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!